Regional Sales Manager
Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
The Regional Sales Manager is representing the company TRUMPF to customers and responsible for overall sales in a designated region. The individual must take care of generating leads and sales of TruMark products plus cross selling opportunities for TruPrint, OEM lasers and systems. The primary responsibilities include prospecting, lead generation and customer qualification supporting the goal of selling lasers and systems. Responsibility includes meeting yearly sales goals, sales planning, direct selling to end users and managing distributors, integrators and sales reps as required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Representation of TRUMPF laser division in front of the customer and responsible for overall customer care and ownership before and after the sales
- Responsible for sales and revenue in the region described in a separate document
- Sales of all TruMark products of TRUMPF laser division. Also includes cross selling opportunities for TruPrint and low power laser sources including optics and associated systems.
- Coordinate and make of strategic customer partnerships
- Initiate new applications at target accounts
- Maintain target activity levels required to support the regional sales manager role in your territory, including customer visits, lead follow up, application requests, among others as identified by the organization, and accurately recorded in the CRM application.
- Define and work on action plans based on country strategy
- Cooperation with external distribution partners and integrators
- Initiate marketing activities and participation at relevant conferences
- Close cooperation with sales management including regular, daily/weekly reports about important calls, projects, all visits and all closed or lost orders
- Prospect and qualify potential new companies and customers for TRUMPF lasers and systems in the assigned territory
- Produce and maintain market information relevant to territory
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- Willingness to travel is a must
- Must maintain Valid Driver’s License
- Occasional overnights as needed
- Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer
Education & Experience
- Firm experience in selling technology driven capital equipment. The position requires excellent communication skills. Experience and good connections to the main target industries is required.
- Associates degree is required, Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical field strongly preferred or combination of training and work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
Territory and Location
- Territory includes Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana, Missouri, Oklahoma
- Must reside or commit to relocate to within the defined territory
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say