Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
Seeking a highly motivated and professional Project Coordinator to gather resources and information to implement upcoming projects. The Project Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and coordinating TRUMPF Extreme Ultra-Violet (EUV) systems projects, including installations, retrofits, and upgrades in North America. The main duties include maintaining budgets and work schedules, organization and participating in ensuring deadlines for projects are met.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Coordinate the installations, retrofits and upgrades of EUV Systems in North America
- Works closely with project team members, to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently
- Includes planning, tooling, execution, logistics and follow-up
- Coordinate and maintain special projects, e.g. responsible person for tooling, warehouse, office etc. as assigned by management
- Travel to customer sites for pre-project planning, site evaluations and meetings to ensure site readiness, so that missions are completed on time and within budget
- Work with internal and external customer’s project management team to ensure their readiness for the project
- Request, inventory, inspect and confirm that proper service tools as needed are on hand and secured, prior to the start, and during the execution of the project
- Coordinate and attend periodic project meetings with customer and international install teams
- Track, compile, update and submit daily project progress charts and delay tracking as requested by TRUMPF EUV and customer management
- Secure all pre- Site Acceptance Test (SAT) parts that are exchanged during the project, ensure proper documentation, and coordinate with their proper return to TRUMPF Germany from project sites
- Take ownership of TRUMPF parts and tooling at the project site, while inspecting work area daily
- Confirm that all tools and parts, used and unused, are returned to their proper locations, and coordinate return shipping
- Assist TRUMPF and customer field service engineers (FSEs) to resolve technical support issues
- Utilize Service Information Software (SIS) to create, manage and close project cases, missions, and reports
- Ensure all parts needed during projects are properly ordered and recorded in SIS
- Ensure that all SIS orders and spare parts are inspected, placed in inventory and secured, prior to the start and during any install, upgrade or machine retrofit execution and after the completion of the project
- Collect, compile and review service reports from FSEs working on same assigned projects
- Notify management of any issues and/or conflicts for escalation
- Stay up to date with new product introductions
- Attend training classes as required to maintain skill levels
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- 50 – 75% travel is required
- Domestic and international
- Must maintain valid driver’s license
- Occasional overnights as needed
- Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 70lbs.
- Ability to operate pallet jack.
Education & Experience
- Vocational school, Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, or equivalent military training and experience
- Up to three years prior experience as project coordinator, with customer service and technical concentration preferred
- Very strong electronics & controls knowledge with extensive troubleshooting skills
- Good mechanical proficiency with hand tools to include precision measurement tools
- Detail oriented; dependable and reliable
- Perform all requirements with minimal supervision, both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Project Coordinator using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say