Facilities Engineer & Building Automation Operator
Lead Facilities Engineering Operations and Projects. Operate the Building Automation System (BAS) to ensure peak operating efficiency of all campus wide Facilities Systems and Equipment. Research, plan and execute campus wide building, systems and equipment projects. Collaborate and create synergy with both in-house staff and contractor personnel to meet TRUMPF's 2030 Climate Strategic Targets and Objectives.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Lead and manage all aspects of TRUMPF's 2030 Climate strategy including Continuous Improvement projects and teams working on Emissions / Carbon Footprint Reductions, Sustainability Initiatives and / or other facility and production support process improvements.
- Master and manage the proper operation of the Building Automation System (BAS) of all Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) and process systems and equipment in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Conduct daily BAS system wide checks to evaluate and correct all alarms, trouble calls, over-rides, parameters and operating schedule compliance as per the SOP.
- Research electrical, natural gas and water demand and consumption data. Utilize real world data to drive the BAS continuous improvement effort via researched base SOP changes to Sequence Of Operations (SOO), Troubleshooting Methodology, scheduling and operating parameters for the reduction of Carbon Emissions / Carbon Footprint, and other utility / resource utilization.
- Initiate and present all facilities projects utilizing modern project management best practices. Lead, track progress and ensure timely completion of same within budget.
- Submit, track and ensure completion of all facilities repair work orders. Manage the Preventive Maintenance (PM) service agreements to ensure comprehensive contract compliance and peak performance.
- Perform any other related duties as designated by management.
- And other related duties as designated by manager
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a Facilities Engineering Operations and Project Management role. Knowledge of Utility management for electricity, natural gas, water and other resources.
- Experience in effectively management HVAC Systems, Equipment and Building Automation Systems.
- Strong communication skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other resident TRUMPF business software packages.
Technical Bachelor degree or the suitable equivalent of education and work experience.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
Apply for Facilities Engineer & Building Automation Operator using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say