Outbound Marketing Intern
Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
The Outbound Marketing Intern is responsible for outbound generation and qualification of leads to the TRUMPF sales teams. This responsibility includes, among others, improving quality & quantity of leads and provide feedback to lead manager and marketing on potential marketing efforts to support lead generation. The goal is to increase sales for TRUMPF.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Utilize available tools, including digital marketing and TRUMPF’s established social media channels, to develop outbound leads that are potential sales targets for TRUMPF.
- Qualify inbound sales requests
- Generate outbound leads: Research open leads (CRM Database/ customer classification, LinkedIn, Prospect Database and web crawler, Wired Minds..)
- Process and qualify open leads to be passed to the sales teams (can include "cold calling“ for potential customers, including pre-qualification of e.g. trade-show leads
- Manage leads over their life cycle (Generate, prepare, qualify, route, track)
- Nurture open leads (e.g. use Marketing tools)
- Create transparency in all stages of lead handling process to be clearly visible in TRUMPF
- Anyadditional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- Must maintain Valid Driver’s License
- Occasional overnights as needed
- Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer
Education & Experience
- Enrolled in secondary or graduate level program with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in sales or related business functions preferred
- Good analytical and methodical skills for data research and data handling
- Autonomously & output-driven working style
- Experience with marketing and CRM tools preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment
Apply for Outbound Marketing Intern using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say