Key Account & Industry Manager Tier 1 Automotive
Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
The Key Account Manager – Magna & Gestamp (Tier 1 Account Management) position is responsible for account coordination and maintaining the overall customer relationship. The individual will be responsible for coordination and tracking of programs. The primary responsibilities include supporting local sales activity, project coordination with TRUMPF headquarters and affected subsidiaries, maintaining customer pricing & maintaining commercial agreements.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and ensure TRUMPF technology transfer to accounts
- Define yearly account strategy and initiate development projects (respect long buying cycles)
- Global management of knowledge, contacts, and projects in international projects
- Coordinate purchase projects and support to arrange global frame contracts
- Manage product qualification programs and support Regional Sales Manager (RSM) sales activities to secure projects
- Cultivate and maintain active lead generation relating to strategic upcoming programs
- Qualification of leads and transition to RSM for sales pipeline (for each respective plant location)
- Maintain target activity levels required to support the regional sales manager role in the respective territory, including customer visits, lead follow up, application requests, among others as identified by the organization, and accurately recorded in the CRM application.
- Responsibility of Industry management segments such as stamping & assembly, body shop, and closures
- The buying cycle and specific automotive topics are the basis of the sales activities
- Participation at automotive conferences and participation in the automotive community
- 15 – 20% travel internationally
- Must maintain Valid Driver’s License & Passport
- Occasional overnights as needed
- Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical field is desired
- Demonstrated 5-year experience in Sales, Account Management or Technical Business required
- Understanding and use of sales techniques
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment
Apply for Key Account & Industry Manager Tier 1 Automotive using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say