1. The Project Coordinator is supporting the development project manager in projects related to new product developments, production transfers and cost reduction activities within the product range of press brakes, laser cutting machine tools, welding systems and factory automation.
2. Support the projects along the product development process, including milestone release preparation, utilize JIRA for project artefact tracking.
3. Prepare meetings and workshops, document results and write meeting minutes.
4. Take responsibility for smaller projects and/ or larger serial version developments.
5. Other tasks:
6. Host regular sprint review and planning sessions using JIRA.
7. Keep product roadmap overview up to date.
8. Complete other tasks assigned by direct manager.
1.Master degree or Bachelor degree with traceable success in related fields
2.Mechanical/ electrical/ industrial engineering or related background
3.Knowledge about machine tools and first experience in project management (e.g., through an internship). Ideally experience in an agile environment and 4.knowledge of JIRA.
5.Good English language skills are necessary, and German language skill considered a plus..
6.Good teamwork spirit, self-motivated, and work independently. Personality with good sense for responsibility. 良.
7.Experience at European machine tool companies highly appreciated.