"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
The Equipment Specialist is responsible for tool maintenance and repair in the Semiconductor Fab. They will support other maintenance personnel within the organization. Organizes equipment spares and tracks usage to ensure no line down situations. This position requires flexible working hours and close collaboration with equipment engineers and equipment technicians across the organization.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform preventative maintenance routines to ensure equipment reliability
- To produce and maintain PM schedule
- To oversee modifications and upgrades of process equipment tools that contribute to Improved Yield, Cycle Time and Equipment Availability
- To provide technical support in production equipment repairment
- To maintain and track equipment downtime, failure modes, and spares inventory
- To interface with vendors and contractors for tool installation, upgrades, maintenance and modifications
- To write relevant documentation such as maintenance and recovery procedures.
- Candidate should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills and be familiar with semiconductor fabrication processes and tools
- Duties will include day to day equipment sustaining activities, driving continuous improvement projects, and supporting production group to maintain tool up time
- The selected candidate will be able to work both independently and, in a team, and have a proven track record of success
- Occasional weekends and overtime required based on business need and support
- 3+ years hands on experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of high-power diode laser, high vacuum systems is required (e.g., MBE, PVD, MOCVD, Ion Beam Deposition, Sputter, Evaporation)
- Strong technical and communication skills, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams to solve day-to-day tool problems
- Strong sense of initiative and ownership in troubleshooting when encounter new challenges
- Physically able to perform hands-on technical tasks on semiconductor process tools
- B.S./M.S.in engineering or Technical Institute/A.S. with strong experience in manufacturing facility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are interested, please apply using the following link:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Calderon from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say