Devices Engineering Tech (3rd Shift)
"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
The individual will be responsible for the support of Process Engineering at the devices area including monitoring Facet Passivation Process and troubleshooting processes in Bar/Chip fabrication. In additional, supporting the wafer visual inspection (VI) and VI criteria. This individual will be the first point of contact for issues related to in-process or incoming quality, and to perform expected work to keep production tool in the BarFab to be up and running for the off-shift hours.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Performed expected engineering action item to keep BarFab tool operational in off shift hours
- Monitor Facet Passivation process and assist production personnel to troubleshoot and document issue occurred
- Perform intermediate and final VI in WaferFab
- Incoming spacer wafer inspection
- Training and certification of operators in off shift hours
- Support process sustaining activities including investigation of yield excursions, disposition product to performance specifications, develop procedures and create real-time process documents
- Track of engineering changes by updating process documentation and procedures real-time
- Learn to operator and support the operation of production equipment
- Highlight any discrepancies to the existing work instructions and documentation to the process owner
- Follow and support production during the execution of an “Out of Control Action Plan”
- Identify waste and cost control opportunities to the process owners
- Engineering or relative engineering field with practical experience in industry
- 1+ years hands on experience in a manufacturing environment
- Semiconductor cleanroom fab experience preferred
- Quality control experience is a plus
- Certificate degree or A.S. in physics, material science, optical, electrical, or mechanical engineering
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are interested, please apply using the following link:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Calderon from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say