Field Service Engineer EUV
Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
TRUMPF is the world’s leading supplier of drive lasers to Extreme Ultraviolet applications. As a TRUMPF Field Service Engineer; you will be installing, performing retrofits on, upgrading, and repairing the latest technology semiconductor chip manufacturing equipment for some of the global leaders in the industry. You will receive extensive training to get started in the position and for continuous development throughout your career. You will be a contributing member in a growing multi-disciplinary team.
We welcome all experience levels for this position and your tasks and training will be aligned based on your previous experience.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Install new and used, Retrofit and/or Upgrade TRUMPF EUV Drive Laser (EUV-DL) systems, alone or with other team members
- Provide emergency field service, troubleshooting and repair of EUV-DL systems, including after-hours and weekend dispatch as required
- Provide preventative maintenance of EUV-DL systems
- Answer calls for technical support via telephone and email
- Utilize remote diagnostics capabilities to resolve customer concerns
- Understand and utilize technical documentation, schematics, and blueprints during technical support missions
- Rotate shift with other FSEs; part of 24 hours per day / 7 days per week after hours emergency support
- Utilize Service Information Software (SIS) to create, manage and close cases, missions, and reports
- Interface with TRUMPF departments as necessary to obtain answers to technical problems
- Report discrepancies, unresolved or recurrent problems to EUV Management
- Maintain communication with customers, field service engineers and other TRUMPF Inc. personnel in a professional manner, with strict adherence to TRUMPF Inc. policies (see Employee Handbook and Service Manual)
- Use knowledge of SAP software and other computer skills as required
- Work with the EUV Administrator, Project Coordinator and Supervisor for coordinating correct field support
- Some weekend work may change to temporary shift schedule depending on customer needs
- Attend training classes as required to maintain skill levels
- Attend all necessary meetings in person or by telecommunicating.
- Stay up to date with new product introductions
- Ability to relocate to Portland, OR, or Phoenix, AZ, or San Diego, CA
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- Up to 100% travel, as determined by management
- Domestic and International
- Must maintain Valid Driver’s License
- Occasional overnights as needed
Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 70lbs.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack
Education & Experience
One or more years of experience in field service or equivalent in customer service
- 1-2 years in field service machine commissioning experience preferred
- 2-3 years in field service machine final qualification experience preferred
- Must have strong electrical and computer systems background, and strong diagnostic experience
- Good mechanical proficiency with hand tools to include precision measurement tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Field Service Engineer using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say