MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (f/m/d)
- Preventative Maintenance checks of contracted machines.
- Liaise with spares department for ordering and delivery of required spare parts.
- Generate detailed service reports for customer and internal logging.
- Performing of field missions at customers (maintenance,) with the required tools, technologies and documentation
- Informing dispatcher /planner in case of deviation of target time and inform when mission is finished
- Spare part identification during missions
- Use of service information system (SIS mobile)
- Research for problem identification (SIP)
- Providing information for mission classification changes: billable, warranty, goodwill. Inform supervisors in case of damages to machine based on customers fault.
- Documentation of activities
- Mission classification (billable, warranty, contract)
- Regular participation in training courses
- Communication on work-progress and the error(s)
- Customer care
- Perform briefing after a Service
- Send back spare parts and tools after mission
The ideal candidate will have:
- Teamwork and co ordination
- Good Time management
- Customer service orientation, professional phone manner
- Motivated, willing to learn
- Deliver clear and concise instructions
- No Drink driving history
- Maximum 6 driving licence points
Qualifications: Education / Experience
- CNC sheet metal working machine tool service (not just maintenance) preferably CNC Laser / P&P knowledge / experience / qualifications. Ideally, a minimum of two years' service experience o Ideally have an electrical / electronics' qualification (minimum HNC) or to have completed an apprenticeship in electromechanical engineering
- Computer literate with knowledge of networking as an advantage •Experienced in servo drives Bosch and Siemens o Capable of working to close mechanical tolerances
- Capable of working under pressure
- Proficient in interpersonal skills
- Prepared to spend on average 3 - 4 nights a week away from home o The holder of a full clean UK driving license.
- NVQ's, City & Guilds etc. — Degree qualification is also beneficial but not necessary.
- Experience is more favourable
- Software - Computer literate — Networking experience desirable
- No set working hours on the contract- 9 hours per day standard, aim to be at customers by 8-9 0'clock.
- No Rota — Monday to Friday field-based work
- Paid door to door
- Company Van only — with Tracker — Personal use is fine but must inform tax man
- TRUMPF supplies all tools
- Overtime - Monday to Friday flat rate — Saturdays is 1.5 and Sundays is 2.0
- TRUMPF Employee Benefits Program
- Company Profit Sharing Bonus
1st October 2021
Please send your application with your CV to:
What your future colleagues say