Service Engineer – LASER - Midlands
- Installation and repair of TRUMPF CNC Machine Tools, predominantly Laser.
- Preventative Maintenance checks of contracted machines.
- Liaise with spares department for ordering and delivery of required spare parts.
- Generate detailed service reports for customer and internal logging.
- Internal helpdesk support to customers / field - based engineers maybe required once sufficient experience has been gained
- Field based with U.K. travel and some overseas travel.
- CNC sheet metal working machine tool service (not just maintenance) preferably CNC Laser knowledge / experience / qualifications. Ideally, a minimum of two years' service experience
- Ideally have an electrical / electronics' qualification (minimum HNC) or to have completed an apprenticeship in electromechanical engineering
- Computer literate with knowledge of networking as an advantage
- Experienced in bus systems e.g. ASI, Profibus, ProfiNet, CAN
- Experienced in servo drives Bosch and Siemens
- Capable of working to close mechanical tolerances
- Capable of working under pressure
- Proficient in interpersonal skills
- Prepared to spend on average 3 - 4 nights a week away from home
- The holder of a full clean UK driving license.
- Competitive salary dependent upon relevant experience
- Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone
- Healthcare & company life assurance schemes
- Pension scheme that complies with auto enrolment
- 25 days holiday
- Company profit sharing bonus
- 45 hours week with paid overtime
Please send your application with your CV to: email@example.com
What your future colleagues say