Customer Experience Specialist
The Administrative Assistant and Receptionist is responsible to coordinate customer and TRUMPF employee visits for the TRUMPF Smart Factory and support all activities involving the customer experience during the visit.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Sales and Marketing events, including in-house and national trade shows and other in-house customer events.
- Maintain accurate records of visitors to the Smart Factory, operate laser marker machine to create visitor badges and oversee Conference Room schedules.
- Assist with airline reservations, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, dinner reservations, conference room scheduling and machine demonstration scheduling.
- Support the facilitation and organization of Customer Visits to Smart Factory.
- Coordinate Cafeteria and external dining scheduling and activities.
- Assist Director on presentations, travel coordination and expense reports.
- Accepts calls in courteous and professional manner and handle appropriately.
- Hours will be 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., flexibility for overtime required.
- Act as international travel coordinator for visitors worldwide.
- Administrative tasks as defined by TRUMPF Smart Factory Product Groups.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and clerical skills.
- Windows & Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Customer service or sales & marketing experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Associate’s Degree in Office Administration and minimum of two years experience in an administrative environment acceptable.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Customer Experience Specialist using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say