CNC Operator - Bend
Set up and operate CNC machines in a sheet metal fabrication environment including performing initial production runs where programming, fixtures and methods are being developed. Must be familiar with basic inspection of sheet metal parts.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and operate bending, laser cutting, and punching machines. (TRUMPF machines knowledge is a plus)
- Assist in debugging operating or programming problems with high laser cut quality parts
- Work / inspect parts according to blueprints
- Maintain high standards of quality by making sure that parts passed on to a subsequent work center are good
- Work and be familiar with measuring tools (Calipers, Protractors, Tape measures, etc.)
- Assist in CNC area’s operational activities and special projects to ensure quality and meet timetables
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to lift up to 70lbs
- Operate overhead crane / forklift.
- Maintain CNC machines, area and other tools in good condition by performing 5S and TPM activities on a regular basis.
- Participate in daily shop floor management meeting and be an active member of SYNCHRO Plus activities (SFM, TK, IK).
- Actively contribute to departments SYNCHRO events and tasks for the CNC Operating area.
- Re-order raw material based on material consumption in time to avoid material shortages.
- Perform any other related duties as designated by management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years CNC machining experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for CNC Operator - Bend using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say