Coated Products Specialist
Performing all painting-related processes to make sure that all parts are delivered in time and zero defect.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Load parts onto conveyor line and ensure proper preparation for powder coating (tape, plug, bond, etc.).
- Ensure parts are clean and dry before entering the powder coat spray booth.
- Spray parts to ensure zero defects.
- Unload parts from the conveyor line and ensure 100% quality of all parts.
- Confirm production orders using the business system (SAP/TruTops Fab).
- Ensure that all parts are delivered in a manner that prevents damage or defects and with proper paperwork.
- Accurately and safely deliver finished parts into correct stock location and/or contact the customer when required.
- Comprehensively and effectively utilize the material replenishment systems (Kanban, MRP Production, etc.).
- Follow and adhere to the rework policies when handling defective parts from final customer or internal production.
- Must be able to effectively use area tools and equipment, such as forklifts, drill press, power drills, air tools, hand grinders/orbital tools, pressure washers, etc.
- Deburr, grind and clean sheet metal parts that require touch-up or rework.
- Ability to make necessary adjustments to cleaning solutions of parts wash line.
- Assist in paint color changeovers at the spray booths.
- Perform routine checks following the standard processes in the powder coat area.
- Read and understand blue prints and written specifications (also in metric system).
- Must have ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Support and perform 5S and preventive maintenance activities to maintain area equipment and environment.
- Support Shop Floor Management in the area.
- Improving all related processes.
- Perform any other related duties as designated by management.
- Previous experience in an industrial/ manufacturing environment and/or powder coating area is preferred.
- Knowledge in metal preparation and powder painting strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office products, quality and lean manufacturing techniques is a plus.
- Two year technical degree or the suitable combination of education and work experience
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Coated Products Specialist using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say