CAD/CAM Software Support Engineer
This position is responsible for supporting TruTops Software. The TruTops Software is a technology-oriented programming system with integrated know-how from the field of sheet metal working.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Technically support TruTops software (CAD/CAM software) via phone and on site when needed.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot software related problems.
- Accurately report technical conditions and information from the customer.
- Communicate with engineers, programmers and others to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Perform required work with minimal supervision.
- Travel up to 15%, including overnight travel. Travel throughout North America is required, some international travel.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as, telephone etiquette.
- Ability to communicate patiently and diplomatically is mandatory.
- Must have a professional customer service attitude.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Solid Computer / IT background.
- BA in Information Technologies or similar degree or formal training in systems support (e.g. Microsoft training) desired.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for CAD/CAM Software Support Engineer using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say