Spare Parts Expediter
Achieve goals by expediting/escalating backorders, improve delivery dates in order to meet customer expectations and process drop shipment requests upon request. Communicate effectively to internal and external customers as delivery dates change.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively inform customers and/or service personnel on delivery status, especially of delayed orders and orders with long delivery times.
- Organize quickest (and reasonable) delivery of parts that are not in stock at TUS.
- Ensure that quickest delivery is achieved.
- Follow up and organize delivery of parts that were not shipped as planned.
- Execute escalation process and identify best way to get parts.
- Purchase parts and coordinate delivery with vendors.
- Review backorders and escalate as necessary.
- Look for alternate sources or parts.
- Organize and follow up on stock transfers from other building locations to our spare parts warehouse.
- Review backorder report daily, note with updates.
- Create missions as necessary.
- Have strong ownership for orders/cases.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Previous experience as a Spare Parts CSR preferred.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills are required.
- Basic knowledge in technical spare parts identification and researching parts in SIS and SAP.
- Basic technical knowledge of machines.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Must be able to understand and recognize different levels of urgency, be able to prioritize.
- Must be highly motivated, organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work overtime required.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Spare Parts Expediter using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say