Conceptualize and develop solutions to meet the growing demand for innovative training strategies utilizing newest technologies. Oversee the operation and development of online eLearning programs or live virtual courses. Select and produce media to support training.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide our students with an exceptional learning experience to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review course content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs, including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Understand and present the demand and benefits of new training strategies that emerged with new hardware and software solutions and determine the content format that best satisfies the learning objectives.
- Evaluate current courses and recommend areas to be converted into virtual class room training or self-paced courses in accordance with the goals of Training 4.0.
- Understand and present solutions for department internal training demand to utilize new software and hardware solutions effectively.
- Serve as a key contact for instructors utilizing new training strategies.
- Implement Training 4.0 strategies in close cooperation with the Training Center, Ditzingen and other subsidiaries.
- This positions requires a strong aptitude to familiarize oneself with new software and hardware training solutions such as authoring tools, graphic tools, sound and video tools, collaboration tools, and Learning Management Systems.
- Experience with video production systems, SCROM, HTML, and tools such as Camtasia and Adobe Captivate is needed.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in project management is required.
- A background in adult learning is preferred.
- Must have excellent social skills and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Engineering, Information Technology or suitable equivalent of education / work experience.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for eLearning Specialist using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say