Sales Engineer - TruBend
The Sales Engineer assists the Product Manager in pre- and post sales support and product demonstrations to the customer.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Product Manager in providing inside sales support to outside sales force
- Provide assistance with quoting system to sales force and place stock orders
- Host or assist in customer demonstrations, pre-demo dinners, company tours, etc.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of product portfolio
- Create and hold product presentations and seminars
- Work with Regional Managers and distributor sales force to acquire machine orders
- Develop market strategies to acquire market share and create opportunities
- Project management of customer projects as needed
- Assist with customer related special projects
- Support marketing efforts for assigned products
- Work with subsidiaries on product (development, applications, knowledge, etc.) and any relevant projects
- Work with the Applications team to coordinate time studies, sample parts, training and machine start up support
- Assist with product trade shows and events as needed
- Collect and maintain useful knowledge of competitors machines
- Travel as needed, approximately 20%
- Two years experience in technical sales, applications or related customer-facing role required.
- Applicant should have a background in manufacturing with CNC machine tools, and ideally sheet metal experience.
- Must have exceptional organizational and communications skills.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree in technical field, such as mechanical engineering, strongly preferred.
- High proficiency in MS Office with focus on PowerPoint and Excel required.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Sales Engineer - TruBend using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say