This position is responsible for the review, processing, and coordination of machine tool purchase orders for NAFTA and intercompany transactions, from the receipt of the order write up from the Regional Sales Analysts or Product Managers through shipment and invoicing.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Purchase and/or configure machines in SAP for production.
- Enter sales orders, sub-orders, debits, credits, and return orders pertaining to machine tool contracts.
- Review contracts for technical accuracy against quotes, pricing, sales orders and purchase orders.
- Evaluate sales representative commissions and customer sales discounts against promotions.
- Review contracts for clarity and accuracy of the commercial terms (ship and payment terms, taxes delivery, bill & ship to).
- Review terms and conditions that are conflicting or present undo risk or liability to TRUMPF.
- Compile and deliver customer order confirmation packages against critical timelines (includes, but is not limited to, filing UCC and PMSA documents, terms & conditions, delivery information, etc.).
- Work with TRUMPF Finance to ensure documents are submitted timely and properly, using SalesForce.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years experience as a contracts analyst, or similar position.
- Previous customer service, contracts, credit or finance function required.
- Experience with reading and understanding customer contracts, such as Terms & Conditions and vendor forms required.
- SAP experience strongly encouraged.
- Must demonstrate sound judgement with strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Associates and/or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred, but will consider qualified candidate with commensurate experience.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Contracts Analyst using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say