This position will support the Human Resources Department and act as a primary point of contact for all general Human Resources related inquiries.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
• Act as the HR point of contact for all general HR related inquires and administrative functions.
• Assist Talent Management team with recruitment efforts and staffing projects.
• Prepare New Hire benefits package and coordinate delivery with Talent Management team.
• Responsble for conducting new hire orientation and collection, tracking & filing of required new hire forms. Complete/Maintain I-9 forms, tracking and verifications.
• Responsible for creating and posting all employee communications and announcements related to personnel changes, policy changes, etc.
• Montior, create and maintain badge process.
• Responsible for all offboarding processes.
• Develop and distribute employee communication notices regarding program updates/changes.
• Act as coordinator for all employee teams, clubs, employee events and related activities.
• Coordinate all TUS Charitable Contribution requests from external programs and employee requests. Track contributions and administer annual goals and budgets.
• Administer Anniversary Program including providing notifications to managers, distribution of gifts, and coordination of monetary awards through payroll.
• Maintain employee changes using the the HR business system.
• Responsible for maintaining all personnel folders
• Administration of language training program.
• Assist with interviews and participation in career fairs as needed.
• Process invoices as required.
• Coordinate and organize special projects and events.
Previous experience in Human Resources is preferred. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required. Previous administrative experience required; experience working in a mid-size to large corporation strongly preferred. Strong inter-personal communication skills and ability to work as a team player. Must have the ability to analyze problems and take initiative for recommending solutions.
Associate’s degree and/or Bachelor degree in business administration or related field strongly preferred.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Human Resources Coordinator using the link below: