The MRC Installation Technician works with the team to Install, refurbish, and decommission machines in the MRC.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Decommissioning of machines in the MRC and at times in the field.
- Machine installation in the MRC and at times in the field.
- Refurbishment of machines in the MRC.
- Assist in machine cleaning and touch-up.
- Package machinery.
- Work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision as required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing/competing priorities is required.
- Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively.
- Prior experience repairing or assembling machinery.
- Experience building, repairing, or utilizing TRUMPF products desirable.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, basic carpentry skills and good communication skills.
- Comfort with a variety of hand and power tools necessary.
- Familiarity with electricity and pneumatics a plus.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for MRC Technician using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say