Responsible for efficiently scheduling Technical Field Service Engineers through streamlined planning process.
Principle Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Schedule regional Field Service Engineers according to mission priority while maintaining cost efficiency and high quality of service.
- Communicate to our customers their service status in a timely manner with empathy and compassion.
- Maintain good relations with our customers, Field Service Engineers, Regional Service Managers and other TRUMPF personnel.
- Help Regional Service Manager evaluate Field Service Engineers’ technical and soft skills for accurate entry into a experience and qualification matrix.
- Coordinate daily with other Service Scheduler’s the location of Field Service Engineers in order to dispatch the appropriate technician.
- Report scheduling delays of critical machines to Service Management.
- Work with other schedulers to acquire or lend additional coverage and achieve first time fixes.
- Work closely with Product Support Group engineers regarding missions.
- Other administrative, projects, office and technical tasks as assigned by the Regional Service Manager.
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say