Maintenance Technician responsible for performing routine repair, maintenance of equipment of mechanical or electrical nature, for Trumpf facilities. Most be able to work with Carpentry, Welding and Sheet metal.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance on support equipment.
- Fabricate/Design equipment to solve maintenance problems.
- Perform light duty and electrical trouble shooting.
- Troubleshoot heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Sheet metal fabrication and welding.
- Position requires lifting up to 60lbs without assistance. Extensive periods of bending, climbing (Ladders, lifts, machines), and standing involved.
- Perform remodeling and Painting hanging door window throughout the facilities.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed. repair making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- To be available to be On-Call
- 2-3 years related experience in facilities maintenance strongly preferred.
- Previous electrical and/or plumbing experience required.
- Must have a strong mechanical background with knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical and mechanical schematics.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two year technical degree in industrial maintenance strongly preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Maintenance Technician using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say