With the goal of machine connectivity, TRUMPF is expanding its efforts in the field of service analysis and predictive services. For this purpose, TRUMPF will connect customer machines with cloud systems in order to exchange status information with machines to predict required maintenance and to maximize the availability of the machines. Furthermore, the automation of machines and seamless linking of production process steps is becoming more and more important. The networking and smooth interaction of these components is another focus for the future. The Senior Software Developer should support this challenge by building the required skills in the team and ensuring the US-based team is well connected and coordinated with Group R&D activities.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, install and test of scalable software solutions for industrial services in the frame of industry 4.0.
- Coding and implementation of applications, modules and functions.
- project management and process management skills as well as time management and project estimation skills.
- Coding and implementation of modules and functions.
- Testing of all implemented software modules and functions.
- Documentation including interfaces to related software modules.
- Must interact effectively with all team members and support the group’s efforts.
- Independent worker, self disciplined, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work with colleagues with language barriers and time differences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications to provide spreadsheet reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to take responsibility in a technical delivery team
- Computer science degree or associate degree with little work experience (practice phase)
- Working experience in an agile team are welcome.
- Proven experience of object oriented programming especially in C, C++, C#, Python, Java and Java Script. Additional knowledge of database knowhow in MySQL.
- Open for new software technology. Safe handling of operating systems like Windows and Linux.
- Computer science degree or associate degree.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Software Developer using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say