Logistics Quality Engineer
The Logistics Quality Engineer is responsible to ensure that processes between TRUMPF, 3rd party warehouse suppliers and logistics suppliers are established, followed, and maintained. Logistics Quality Engineer is responsible that strong processes are implemented to ensure products are received, stored, and delivered to customers in good order and in accordance with safety norms and regulations.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Clearly define interfaces between and responsibilities of different parties involved in the delivery of finished goods to our customers.
- Establish and improve standard procedures to further improve quality processes and validate their effectiveness.
- Perform inspections at warehouse: Incoming goods inspection, Visual inspections of machines before shipment. Document machine condition upon departure and ensure completeness of delivery.
- Ensure machines are stored in accordance with company guidelines and specifications.
- Strong understanding of machine packaging procedures, proper rigging and loading of heavy machinery on flatbed trailers.
- Management and tracking of shipping damage claims. Implement measures to reduce claims.
- Good communication skills.
- Analyze and visualize data and trends for group-wide communication.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, as well as follow-up and follow through skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Majority time spent on site job at Warehouse location.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager
- 2+ years of experience in logistics, 3-5 years of experience in Quality Processes.
- Demonstrate aptitude for leadership. Familiar with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Good inter-personal skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to effectively work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- B.S in Engineering or suitable combination of education and work experience required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Logistics Quality Engineer using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say