Regional Sales Analyst
This position is responsible for the communication and coordination between internal departments, Regional Sales Managers, Representatives and customers within the order to cash process. Provide project management support for the division in respect to order processing, terms and conditions review, delivery, machine availability and accuracy of orders. This position will review, analyze and negotiate terms and conditions corrections for machine tool orders with internal and external customers. The incumbent will also coordinate contract/order fulfillment and delivery between TRUMPF’s internal Departments and TRUMPF customers.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Track orders from quotation through installation for respective region with the goal of making overall order fulfillment process smoother.
- Provide project management support for Regional Managers in respect to order processing, terms and conditions review, delivery, machine availability and accuracy of orders.
- Act as single point of contact for customers to streamline communications between customers, Regional Service Managers, Representatives and Internal departments.
- Analyze contracts for clarity and accuracy of the commercial terms (ship & payment terms, taxes, delivery, Bill & Ship To).
- Determine machine availability and assign machines / serial numbers to customer orders based on machine availability.
- Compare Customer Purchase Order to TRUMPF summary proposal to ensure accuracy when submitting machine configuration to Contracts; including review of Terms & Conditions.
- Complete machine tool order write-ups and submit to contracts processing department for final confirmation and processing.
- Coordinate Finance approval with TRUMPF Finance.
- Analyze machine tool order trends.
- Coordinate delivery of machine tools, automation and TruServices with customer and appropriate departments.
- Coordinate SOCR process for Sales Department.
- Ensure Escalation support (customer service, training, etc.) is provided as required by the order/contract T&C’s.
- Coordinate automation orders with Automation Group.
- Review and implement machine tool contract process improvements as required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a sales support or customer facing project management function required.
- Experience in Machine Tool Industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and clerical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization required.
- Strong Windows & Microsoft Office computer skills including SAP, Word, Outlook and Excel required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business field preferred, and added experience as mentioned above is desired.
- Knowledge of foreign language (Spanish, German) is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Regional Sales Analyst using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say