The MRC Technician installs and tests returned TRUMPF machines and determines the specific repairs required. He/she repairs the machines and performs the final quality evaluation. Some travel required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Assembly/disassembly of the machine in the MRC.
- Machine installation.
- Inspect and run tests to determine exact repairs/parts needed.
- Repair and rebuild machine.
- Final quality tests.
- Assist in machine cleaning and touch-up.
- Work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision as required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing/competing priorities is required.
- Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively.
- Prior experience repairing, assembling, testing, and troubleshooting complex machinery.
- Experience in machine software and file management, electronics, digital circuits, wiring, mechanics and hydraulics is helpful.
- TRUMPF training in the repair, assembly and testing of TRUMPF machines.
- External technical training a plus (electrical, PLC programming, mechanics, etc).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for MRC Technician using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say