TruBend Service Engineer
- Provide exceptional customer service. Install, repair and troubleshoot automated TRUMPF bending systems primarily at customer locations.
- Resolve high level technical machine and operational problems for customers.
- Utilize remote diagnostics to assist customers with any questions regarding machines.
- Understand technical documentation, schematics and blueprints, as to utilize them in field support.
- Accurately identify system problems from the information from the field, consolidate this information and report these problems to the appropriate people and departments within the TRUMPF organization, including colleagues in Germany and Austria.
- Extensive travel up to customers’ facilities under the direction of the service supervisor up to 100%, including overnight travel, international travel and throughout North America is required.
- Report discrepancies, unresolved or recurrent problems to the service supervisor.
- Provide technical expertise for problems involving the TruBend Cell 5000 and TruBend Cell 7000 products and identify spare parts needed for the field.
- Provide regular feedback to R&D, engineering and production departments.
- Communicate with customers and other TRUMPF personnel in accordance with company standards (professionalism), customer contact requirements and related specifications. Customer standards must be held on the highest level.
- Train customers in use and repair of TRUMPF machines in a complete and organized manner.
- Submit weekly TRUMPF reports in a complete and organized manner.
- Assist and train other Field Service Engineers as directed. Work within the TRUMPF code of conduct and other service policies.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without aid.
- May work from home office in United States; up to 100% travel in North America.
4 years of experience as Service Engineer or Field Service Engineer that includes the following:
- Serving as technical expert to address problems with TRUMPF TruBend 5000 and 7000 series machines;
- Installing and repairing TRUMPF bending machines, including machine operation and service training for other service engineers and customers;
- Communicating with research and development and engineering personnel concerning findings and problems for new products;
- Reviewing technical documentation, schematics and blueprints for field support;
- Identifying machine problems in the field and preparing reports to be shared with appropriate personnel;
- Supporting new product integration for new options on TruBend 5000 and 7000 series machines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for TruBend Service Engineer using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say