Controlling & Accounting Analyst
This position is an integral part of the Shared Services Team for Accounting and Controlling and is primarily responsible for accurate and timely reporting of the monthly financial figures to Headquarters for the subsidiaries in North America.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform monthly reconciliation checks of FI to CO, profit centers reporting, etc.
- Communicate differences between FI and CO and initiate corrective actions prior to month end close.
- Ensure P&L postings are aligned with the Cost of Sales method.
- Prepare and submit Financial Statements to Headquarters.
- Prepare timely and comprehensive Financial Reports at month end using the standard reporting tools (e.g. SAP, AFO, Power BI, etc.)
- Post journal entries as needed.
- Support annual internal and external audits.
- Support other projects as assigned by Management.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Financial Analyst or Cost Accounting role within a manufacturing setting.
- Experience working in the SAP FI/CO (Finance and Controlling) modules is a plus.
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills and have working knowledge of the Microsoft Business Suite, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- The Candidate should have an understanding of the cost of sales P&L structure and be able to communicate financial concepts to Management.
- The Candidate should demonstrate a desire to work collaboratively across multifunctional and international teams and show proven ability to drive results across hierarchies.
- German language a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Controlling & Accounting Analyst using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say