Field Service Maintenance - Chicago, IL
This position is responsible for execution of preventive maintenance (PM) on TRUMPF CNC machines with minimum of assistance.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Provide exceptional customer service
- Clearly and professionally interact with customers
- Execute PM on TRUMPF CNC machines (laser-cutting, punching, press-brake and laser-punch) in accordance with checklists and TRUMPF guidelines.
- Accurately report technical conditions and information.
- Work as required with a minimal or no supervision.
- Travel up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
- Interface with customers in use and repair of TRUMPF reports in a complete and organized manner.
- Train customers in use and repair of TRUMPF reports in a complete and organized manner.
- Submit required weekly TRUMPF reports in a complete and organized manner.
- Assist other Field Engineers as directed.
Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say