Learn and fulfill with satisfactory results each phase of the Apprenticeship Program for CNC Machinist.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
1. Gain technical knowledge and sheetmetal fabrication knowledge through participation in training.
2. Gain founded technical knowledge through successful completion of courses provided by Colleges and/or technical institutions.
3. Gain knowledge of TRUMPF internal processes through completion of assignments in various departments.
4. Complete written reports after completion of each training segment to document training outcome.
5. Participate in projects, Continuous Improvement and SYNCHRO activity.
6. Apply knowledge and skills gained by joining the large parts machining team after successful completion of apprenticeship program.
Must have excellent learning skills and good communication and listening skills. Ability to follow instructions and organize to complete tasks fully and on time.
High school, higher education, or vocational school.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Precision Sheetmetal Fabricator Apprentice using the link below: