CNC Machinist Apprenticeship
Set up and operate machine tools including CNC machines, performing initial production runs where programming, fixtures and methods are being developed. With focus on production of tooling (punches, strippers, dies), assembly and testing of tools as required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Interpret routings, work instructions and blueprints to complete production orders.
- Create / edit CNC programs (including speeds / feeds) for production of tooling.
- Setup and operate equipment (tools, work holding, machines etc.) according to production schedule.
- Troubleshoot and correct process related issues as they arise.
- Ability to use and interpret all required measurement tools and ensure quality of all work results.
- Support / initiate the further development of production processes and methods for tooling production.
- Shop Floor Management - participate in shop floor meetings.
- 5S - perform daily / weekly workplace organization tasks.
- TPM - perform daily / weekly / monthly preventative operator maintenance tasks.
- Safety – operate equipment and perform daily duties while exhibiting safe behaviors. Stay abreast on assigned safety training.
Previous experience or knowledge in CNC machining and mechanical material processing (turning, milling, grinding, EDM).
High school graduate or equivalent.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for CNC Machinist Apprenticeship using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Wik from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say