Installation & Tooling Coordinator – Specialized Machine Group
Responsible for efficiently coordinating and processing the installation of TRUMPF machine tools in the U.S. Will be the direct interface with customers, product support technicians, service supervisors, managers, sales and logistics to ensure quality and on time installation of machinery.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Create/document initial process email for technical support team to initiate contact with customers.
- Coordinate and schedule installation dates of U.S. machines with customers, product support techs, service managers, sales, spare parts and logistics.
- Ensure all necessary resources are available at the right place at the right time (technician, tools etc.)
- Responsible for regional installation Synchro board for service region; early detection of capacity shortages, qualification needs, as well as supporting the implementation process of resulting measures.
- Maintain regions KPI’s of Synchro installation times, customer satisfaction rates, etc.
- Close collaboration with product centers, engineering and all different process owners in technical service
- Maintain good relations with customers, field service engineers, service managers and other TRUMPF personnel
- Help Service Managers and Supervisors evaluate field service engineers technical and soft skills for accurate assignments
- Coordinate daily with Service Managers, Supervisor and scheduler’s the location of field service installation engineers in order to dispatch and train appropriate technicians.
- Report scheduling delays of critical machines to service management.
- In charge of managing the service toolboxes assigned to region / products
- Responsible for tooling calibration of tools; being completed at necessary times to ensure accuracy
Other administrative, projects, office and technical tasks as assigned by the Service Manager and Supervisors
- Prepare and plan for external audits for the technical tool room
- 10% of travel based on training and customer needs
- Should have call volume experience and prior scheduling knowledge.
- TRUMPF product knowledge helpful. Strong aptitude or knowledge of sophisticated technical machine tools.
- Must have excellent follow-up skills and three years prior experience or equivalent in customer service/technical concentration.
- Able to communicate with empathy and compassion.
- Organized person with above average knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Two year technical school degree with concentration in Engineering principles or suitable combination of education and work experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Installation & Tooling Coordinator – Specialized Machine Group using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say