1.Coordinate export activities of TRUMPF China within the organization and be main contact window for importing subsidiaries and headquarter.
2.Support sales push activities from headquarter and the importing subsidiaries
3.Preparation and organization of delegation visits to TRUMPF China.
4.Coordination of export business transactions and monitoring of machine
projects to ensure a smooth process flow within the TCN organization
5.Review and continuously optimize the internal processes and coordinate with internal departments such as order processing and production planning
6.Support and coordinate the development of local marketing materials such as brochures, videos.
7.Track the status of the export business and closely monitor deviations from the ramp-up plan. Derive measures and implement measures to allow reaching thetargets of the export project.
1. Academic Background: Diploma/Master diploma from an overseas / local university
2. Which major preferred: Major in business administration, English or other sales and marketing related subjects.
3. Working experience: Some experience in the industry and in the sales of investment goods
4. Knowledge and skills: Interest in technical products, self-driven, self-motivated, sales oriented, personality, Good communication skills
5. Language: Fluent English and Chinese working skills
6. Other specific requirements: Understand and obey TRUMPF’s Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct