Sales Specialist Additive Manufacturing
Together with the relevant regional sales manager(s), the Sales Specialist in this position is responsible for Additive Manufacturing (AM) sales in the designated region. The individual will be responsible for generating AM leads for the Assigned region of North America. The primary responsibilities include prospecting, lead generation and customer qualification supporting the goal of AM products.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for AM sales in the designated region
- Provide support including applications and process expertise for the regional sales managers
- Prospect and qualify potential new companies and target customers for TRUMPF AM products in the assigned territory
- Visit customers in order to sell TruPrint systems and accessories
- Maintain target activity levels required to support the regional sales manager role in your territory, including customer visits, lead follow up, application requests, among others as identified by the organization, and accurately recorded in the CRM application.
- Responsible for AM specific customer care before and after the sale, including but not limited to the following;
- Coordinate and participate in applications lab visits with the customer
- Assist contracts group to get contracts completed in a timely manner
- Assist accounting group with payment issues as required
- Produce and maintain market information relevant to territory and ensure correct CRM data input
- Track sales information and provide sales reports pertaining to contacts, leads, opportunities, orders received, orders lost and potential orders
- Location in the U.S.
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- Willingness to travel is a must
- Must maintain Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Occasional overnights as needed
- Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical field strongly preferred
- Two years experience in Sales and/or Applications of metal additive manufacturing equipment required
- Experience selling to aerospace customers a plus
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in sales techniques and related computer systems required
- High level of self motivation required along with a demonstrated ability to seek out and grow accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Sales Specialist Additive Manufacturing using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say