1. Acting as the owner for assigned jobs of full life cycle recruiting processes including from job clarification, appropriate channel selection, active &passive candidate searching, offer negotiation till onboarding
2. Actively update recruiting activeties status to all hiring stakeholders in a weekly basis to keep track and make the process smoothly move forward
3. Review, improve and explore the recruiting internal & external channels to build up sustainable talent pipeline
4. Continuously create a good candidate experience to strengthen employer branding
5. Provide info. about talent market intelligence, e.g. competitors’ information collecting, C&B benchmark for company better understand the trend of external talent market and build company resourcing strength in the market
6. Actively support HR recruiting programs/projects
7. Complete other tasks assigned from the direct supervisor per business requirement.
1. Bachelor degree in Human Resources or other related disciplines
2. 3-5 years of full lifecycle recriting process management experience for multiple levels of position in a fast-paced hign tech foreign corporate environment or the renowned recruiting angencies
3. Knowledge on job analysis and strong candidate assessment skill;
4. Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning skill and is comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization
5. Demonstrate a strong commitment to achieve staffing objective
6. Knowledge of employment laws/rules related which affect employment
7. Chinese native speaker.
8. English is capable in daily working environmentin including listening, speaking, reading and writing
9. German is a plus.
10. Strong sense of high integrity, reliability, responsibility and customer orientation
11. Ability to handle issue independently, open-minded and with a team spirit.
12. Ability to continuously learn.
13. Must be results and details-oriented in consistent manner, strong sense of Urgency and ownership.
14. Strong sourcing skill with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
15. Observe the regulations of TCN including but not limited on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China.