TRUMPF is a high-tech company offering manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics. In Veldhoven the TRUMPF EUV department is directly located at the customers site on the ASML premises. TRUMPF is delivering laser systems, an essential submodule of ASML EUV lithography systems, and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these machines.
The position of Administrator is part of the Staff Department of TNL EUV. The position fulfils the needed capacity for the Service Manager and other MT members to assist them by executing administrative tasks. The core responsibility of the position is: assist MT members by developing, maintaining and executing a decent administration.
The Administrator has met the objectives if the MT members are able to focus at their core responsibilities and are assisted effectively in the surroundings of their job. Appointed administrative tasks should be executed in time, according to the agreed quality standards and in the most efficient way possible.
1. Execute TNL EUV communication by taking minutes during meetings, keeping the email up to date, taking care of internal communication on behalf of the MT.
2. Facility Management
- Making room reservations for MT members, assure that the ‘clean desk/work environment’ method is executed
3. ASML Procedures
Maintain close contact with ASML stakeholders, execute relevant ASML procedures, coordinate secondary tasks like locker management.
The daily recurring tasks of the Administrator are:
• Planning and organization of
- Office materials
• Reporting by taking minutes
• Coordinate and execute internal communication
• Travel management by
- Executing Trumpf travel policies
- Making bookings for transport and/or accommodation
• Maintain close contact with all stakeholders
The Administrator can decide on:
- Quality of own work
- Problem solving according to general standards
The Administrator needs to have approval if:
- Decisions will have a impact on more then one department
- Given guidelines or regulations are to be affected
MBO 4 degree Management Assistant or Bedrijfsadministrateur or Directiesecretaresse
• Communication skills in English and Dutch on a professional level
• Planning & organization
A salary between €2775,- and €3054,- depending on education and experience.
To ensure a good match with the vacancy we would like to ask you to send us your cv and motivation letter. You can send this to email@example.com. Please do so latest 05/03/2021.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.