Field Service Engineer - EUV
Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
This Field Service Engineer (FSE) is responsible for providing support for TRUMPF EUV Customers and their equipment. This FSE will provide Field Service, Installations, Retrofits, Upgrades and Repairs of EUV Systems.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Install new and used TRUMPF EUV Drive Laser (EUV-DL) Systems, alone or with other team members
- Retrofit and/or Upgrade older EUV-DL Systems, alone or with other team members
- Provide Emergency Field Service, Troubleshooting and Repair of EUV-DL Systems, including after-hours and weekend dispatch as required
- Provide Preventative Maintenance of EUV-DL Systems
- Answer calls for Technical Support via Telephone and Email
- Some weekend work may change to temporary shift schedule depending on customer needs
- Utilize remote diagnostics capabilities to assist and help fix customers machines
- Understand technical documentation, schematics and blueprints and utilize them during technical support
- Interface with TRUMPF departments as necessary to obtain answers to technical problems
- Report discrepancies, unresolved or recurrent problems to EUV Management
- Working both independently, and in a team environment
- Can be part of a multi-national team of engineers
- On Rotating Shift with other FSEs; Part of 24 hours per day/7 days per week-After Hours Emergency Support
- Attend all necessary meetings in person or by telecommunicating.
- Work with the EUV Administrator, Project Coordinator and Supervisor for coordinating correct field support
- Utilize SIS Software to create, manage and close cases, missions and reports
- Use knowledge of SAP software and other computer skills as required
- Maintain communication with customers, Field Service Engineers and other TRUMPF Inc. personnel in a professional manner, with strict adherence to TRUMPF Inc. policies (see Employee Handbook and Service Manual)
- Stay up to date with new product introductions
- Attend training classes as required to maintain skill levels
- Ability to relocate to Portland, OR or Phoenix, AZ, or San Diego, CA
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- Up to 100% travel, as determined by management
- Must maintain Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain a Passport, a credit card and rent a vehicle when needed
- Unrestricted ability to travel throughout North America, Europe and Asia
- Occasional overnights as needed
- Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 70lbs.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of three years previous experience in field service or equivalent in customer service
- Must have strong electrical and computer systems background, and strong diagnostic experience
- Good mechanical proficiency with hand tools to include precision measurement tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for EUV Field Service Engineer using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say