1. Work as manufacturing engineering technician during the NPI and Serial Production of Fibler Laser products, including equipment installation, debug, repair & maintenance, daily trouble shooting, sample coordination, engineering tests, etc.
2. Cooperate with operators and engineers to do the daily trouble shooting and solve other manufacturing process related issues in the production line.
3. Lead the equipment installation, debug, repair & maintenance under the guidance from manufacturing engineers.
4. Maintain bill of materials, consumables and tools list of every process station for production usage.
5. Deliver process training from manufacturing engineering department to production department.
6. Follow up materials & tools related purchase and verification.
7. Assist Manufactuing Engineers on time study in production line.
8. Assist Manufactuing Engineers on sample rework or engineering tests.
9. Assist Manufactuing Engineers on creation & update of draft version of manufacturing documents, such as draft WIs, TPM list, Trouble Shooting Record, etc.
10. Assist Manufactuing Engineers on ECN activities, ensure effective and in time implementation of engineering changes.
11. Assist Manufactuing Engineers on Continuous Improvement Projects, such as quality, cost and delievery related projects.
12. Assist Manufactuing Engineers on SYNCHRO related tasks in production line, such as 6S, TPM, One Piece Flow, VSM, etc.
13. Support to complete other tasks assigned from the immediate supervisor per business requirement.
1. Graduate from technical school or above
2. Electromechanical engineering in technical school is preferred
3. 1-3 years of relevant work experience in electrical/electronics assembly/maintenance
4. Basic knowledge and understanding of the working principle of common used mechanical or electrical components
5. Be capable of reading 2D & 3D mechanical drawings and also the electrical drawings
6. Be good at PLC programming § Be familiar with the usage of general electrical test equipment / instruments
7. Be good at problem discovering and resolving
8. Be good at MS Office (Excel, Word)
9. Fluent Chinese;
10. Can read elementary English words & sentences.
11. Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
12. Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct and other guidelines of TRUMPF China