The Program Management Office (PMO) is a central department responsible for internal consulting for strategy and operational excellence. In addition, PMO also drives the execution of strategy projects for TRUMPF China to enable profitable growth, localization of value chain and developing towards a hub for Asia.
1. Execution of the transformation program and responsibility for implementation progress of individual projects
2. Monitor status and provide transparency of KPIs to ensure managerial decision making
3. Problem solving and solution development for business units to identify areas of improvement and proactively drive/implement changes
4. Strategy presentation and report completion for management and board level review
5. Fostering close relationships with BU, functions, and HQ.
6. Complete other tasks assigned from the direct supervisor per business requirement.
1. Master degree or above
2. Project/Business Management or similar and R&D or Engineering background as a plus
3. Minimum 5 years professional experience in consulting, business development and project management related;
4. Experience in machinery industries is plus.
5. Problem identification and solving skills
6. Advanced ability to ulitize project management tools
7. Proficient in Microsoft skills (ppt/excel..)
8. Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and persuasiveness skills to influence others to achieve aggressive goals
9. Independent working with good demonstration of can do, driving attitude, and flexibility;
10. Chinese native speaker.
11. Business proficient English in writing, speaking and listening as daily work language will be English
12. Strong sense of high integrity, reliability, responsibility and customer orientation
13. Ability to handle issue independently, open-minded and with a team spirit.
14. Ability to continuously learn.
15. Be adapted to travel with irregular base is a must
16. Strong anti-pressure ability and strong sense of self-motivation and goal-driven
17. Affinity to technology
18. Observe the regulations of TCN including but not limited on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China.