SCC Engineer – Samart Factory(Fab)
- The SCC junior engineer is responsible for handling cases escalated to the TRUMPF Service Competence Center for NSCs and subsidiaries worldwide and, together with the development department, supports machines in test status.This can be done in the office as well as in the field.
- Supporting and coordinating international technical escalations of the national service centers (NSC) of the subsidiaries (TG) / agencies (VT) and developing solutions
- Receive service requests and enter them into the data system (e.g. malfunctions, errors, weak points, possibilities for improvement, contracts) and process them according to the fault elimination process. Localize malfunctions, even in difficult cases, and perform or initiate troubleshooting measures, if necessary with the support of experienced colleagues.
- Control, support and plan service calls. Support and instruct field staff in solving difficult problems, even in countries without service representation. If necessary, solutions for new types of problems can be worked out together with experts from our own department and development.
- Carry out product care. Participate in task force and product maintenance teams (departments, service, QM). Work up, analyze and evaluate problems from the field. Monitor the necessity of SW updates and conversions and, if necessary, arrange for their implementation.
- Perform commissioning of automated systems, including SW installation, set up and customer trainings.
- Accompany projects for customized solutions. Install the equipment and commission it at the customer's site and provide customer training. Coordinate handover to the NSC.
- Complete other assigned tasks such as production support at customers or create retrofit instructions and manuals
- Complete other tasks assigned from the direct supervisor per business requirement.
- Bachelor degree、Master degree or above，Please specify the majors preference include IT-Software, Electronics
- Professional experience with automated systems, material handling systems or special purpose machine building. Experience as a service technician or engineer in the machine tool industry as a plus.
- Knowledge on machine tool products and complex automation systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems or production control systems
- Strong communication, stress resistant, flexibel
- Good MS Office skills
- English is capable in daily working environmentin including listening, speaking, reading and writing.German is a plus.
- Strong sense of high integrity, reliability, responsibility and customer orientation . Ability to handle issue independently, open-minded and with a team spirit. Ability to continuously learn.
What your future colleagues say