Develop new bending machines within global R&D. Need to work closely with other location R&D center to communicate specific design topic, machine concept and information exchange.
Design technical 3D models and drawings for detailed mechanical structures of machine components by Solidworks software. Create and maintain material master data and bill of materials in SAP.
Participate in product and localization process and provide technical support in whole process. Introduction of local machine elements/parts to replace imported ones with similar quality, function.
Support Trumpf China production department to implement new serial sheet metal machine tool, follow serial version update and maintains of these machine by cooperation with headquarter R&D department.
Complete other tasks assigned from the direct supervisor per business requirement.
· Good experience at mechanical structure and part design for Bending machine.
· Have knowledge and experience on sheet metal machine tool design.
· Experience at product's BOM structure, design improvement process and R&D project process.· Be familiar with SolidWorks and Microsoft office ( ppt/word/excel..) software.
· Chinese native speaker.· English is capable in daily working environmentin including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
· Strong sense of high integrity, reliability, responsibility and customer orientation
· Ability to handle issue independently, open-minded and with a team spirit.· Ability to continuously learn.
· Strong anti-pressure ability and strong sense of self-motivation and goal-driven
· Observe the regulations of TCN including but not limited on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China.