1. Prepares test plans, procedures and reports with the guidance.
2. Performs tests in-plant and at project sites in accordance with established test plans and procedures.
3. Develops and maintains test plans, procedures and test cases
4. Identify and fix the root cause of the defects during testing with developers.
5. Prepares test reports which record the pass, fail status of planned tests and identify problems reports generated during the tests.
6. Acquires product knowledge through active participation in formal, and on the job training, as well as self study
7. Prepares problem reports with version control in the defect tracking system describing test failures and defects
8. Provides recommendations for the resolution of test problems.
9. Location: Taicang, long periods of trainings & work in Germany required
Have at least 3 years working experience in software development using C#, Python and Angular.
Have at least 3 years working experience in software testing or related area
Familiar with basic PC OS system and software tools (e.g. Windows, Linux, Word Processing, Spread sheets, Databases)
Computer literacy using special application software such as problem tracking, requirement management and parsing software is a significant asset
Have experience in test requirement analysis and test designFamiliar with software testing process, basic testing method and criteria