1. As an welding application engineer you will be a part of our joining team at the TRUMPF Laser Application Center (LAC) in Taicang, based in Yibin Sichuang as a field engineer. 作为焊接应用工程师服务于太仓通快（中国）有限公司激光应用中心，常驻四川宜宾.
2. You will setup and demonstrate laser applications to our customers at the LAC, document and report your findings in English language reports.需要在LAC完成指定的测试任务，并提交相应英文报告.
3. You will deliver application support and training to our customers at the LAC as well as at the customer site, such as troubleshooting, welding process optimization, or relevant know-how training.需要在LAC或者客户现场提供应用培训或者应用支持，包含工艺问题分析，工艺优化，以及相关技术培训.
4. in copper and aluminum welding, but not only that. 主要提供与新能源汽车相关的应用支持，包含电驱，电池焊接。需要在铜铝材料上有丰富发焊接经验，但不仅限于此.
5. Master high/lower welding applications in battery field, as well as laser micro applications, including pole cutting, drilling, cell&module cleaning, but not only that. 熟练掌握高/低功率激光焊接，以及微加工(包括极耳切割,钻孔,电芯及模组清洗), 但不限于此.
6. Be able to do the simple fixture designing for the application testings at LAC, as well as the fixture designing concept understood for the customer project. 3D CAD/CAM such as SolidWorks should be matered.能够提供简易夹具设计方案，并且能够理解客户项目中的夹具设计。熟练掌握三维软件如SolidWorks.
7. Support to complete the other relevant task assigned from the direct supervisor .能够完成直属领导安排的相关工作.
8. On top of the analysis of welding results (microscope, metallurgy, mechanical tests), as well as the welding defect analysis.熟练掌握焊接结果分析，包含熔池金相分析以及焊接缺陷分析.