This position is responsible for supporting TruTops Software. The TruTops Software is a technology-oriented programming system with integrated know-how from the field of Sheetmetal working.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
1. Technically support TruTops software (CAD/CAM software) via phone and on site when needed.
2. Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
3. Troubleshoot software related problems.
4. Accurately report technical conditions and information from the customer.
5. Communicate with engineers, programmers and others to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
6. Perform required work with minimal supervision.
7. Travel up to 15%, including overnight travel. Travel throughout North America is required, some international travel.
Excellent communication skills, as well as, telephone etiquette. Ability to communicate patiently and diplomatically is mandatory. Must have a professional customer service attitude. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Solid Computer / IT background.
BA in Information Technologies or similar degree required; Formal training in systems support (e.g. Microsoft training) desired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Software Support Engineer using the link below: