Accountant (Logistics) (f/m/d)
TRUMPF Limited is part of the international TRUMPF Group, a High Technology company providing Machine Tool and Laser Technology for manufacturing. As the sales and service subsidiary TRUMPF UK is supplying manufacturing solutions for UK and Ireland.
We are offering an opportunity for an accountant. The position is part of a finance department with all functions of an industrial environment.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be mainly responsible for customs processes:
- Provide information in time to customs brokers
- Reconcile duty deferment account
- Maintain customs master data in SAP
- Prepare VAT return and Intrastat documentation
- Reconcile Invoices and goods received
- Fixed Asset accounting
- Support/Backup for other Finance and Payroll functions
- High quality of work
- Keeping deadline and ensuring timely fulfillment of tasks
- Development and implementation of process improvements
- Self-responsible and solution oriented
- Target driven with a focused attitude and self-motivation
- Customer orientated whilst understanding the company needs
- Good time management
- Act and behave in line with the guiding principles of the TRUMPF Group
- Be presentable at all times and act in a polite manner
Working Hours / Mobility
Qualifications: Education / Experience
- Qualified AAT
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Methodological approach
- Motivated for process improvements
- Advanced excel skills
- Efficient communication
- ideally familiar with SAP.
TRUMPF Employee Benefits
- Benefit package
- Attractive Pension program
- Company bonus scheme
- Healthcare support
- Various others
What your future colleagues say