Software Implementation Engineer(Smart Factory) _ Global Service Center
- In the first two years, mainly received training in China, Switzerland and Germany
- The job includes the implementation of TRUMPF software at customer sites as well as the support and consulting of customers in the handling of the software. Furthermore, remote support for the software is part of the job.
- Technical project realization and implementation of Industry 4.0 software solutions of TRUMPF
- Consulting, training and support of our national and international customers in questions concerning TRUMPF software solutions and their integration into the existing IT infrastructure
- Act as a competent contact person in topics concerning industrial production and networking as well as in all questions regarding software systems, computer environment and network administration
- Worldwide first- and second-level support for customers of TRUMPF software solutions
- Participation in product development as a link between customer and software development
- Complete other tasks assigned from the direct supervisor per business requirement.
- Education:Training or studies in the IT field.
- Experience:Work experience in the IT field is desirable
- Knowledge and skills:Own a driving licence
- Chinese native speaker.
- English is capable in daily working environmentin including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- German business fluent
- Strong sense of high integrity, reliability, responsibility and customer orientation
- Ability to handle issue independently, open-minded and with a team spirit.
- Ability to continuously learn.
- Enjoyment of national and international assignments
- Observe the regulations of TCN including but not limited on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China.
What your future colleagues say