Mission Planer 3D Service Group
- The Service mission Planner will be assigned to TCNL 3D/CO2 service group and carry out all mission planning’s on TRUMPF service management platform (SIS 3). The job includes a lot of external communication with customers, suppliers but as well also internal communication with field service engineers, sales and after sales.
- The operational planner is responsible for the efficient utilization of existing field service capacities and their cost-effective use.
- Performs the daily operational planning according to the requirements and description of the Inhouse service technicians l Active comunication with our customers to prepare the missions in terms of machine availability, operating times as well as spare parts and tool capacity.
- Cooperate and collaborate with regional Teamleaders, Sales department and tool management to reach a high customer satisfaction
- Implement service excellence program and service country strategy to reach higher service efficeny
- Provide qualified reporting and initiatively update escalated issues and problems to the Service Manager
- Initiatively update knowledge on service / services as well as continuously improve professional skills to know better and match demand of customers for business cooperation.
- Complete other tasks assigned from the direct supervisor per business requirement.
- Education: College degree or below
- Major: Technical understanding
- Experience: Min 1 years expirence in technical service, production planning or after sales
- Knowledge and skills: Basic knowledge in project management . Strong communication, negotiation and planning skills. Good Microsoft skills (ppt/word/excel..) and present skills
- Language: English is capable in daily working environmentin including listening, speaking, reading and writing. German is a plus
- Other: Assertiveness and the ability to consistently pursue long-term challenges until successful completion.Strong anti-pressure ability and strong sense of self-motivation and goal-driven. Observe the regulations of TCN including but not limited on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China.
What your future colleagues say