TRUMPF is looking for a dynamic and goal oriented Logistics Manager to oversee the day-to-day import and export processes, operation of our Logistics team. He or she is planning and organizing all logistics activities including 3rd party warehouses, Machine packaging, transportation and customer service.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire supply chain via Air, Ocean and Road.
- Manage all Machine deliveries in the NAFTA market.
- Experience with and knowledge of import and export entry procedures, rules, regulations ISF filings, export licenses, request of information, and customs audits.
- Interface with Brokers, Vendors, Distributors, Carriers and Clients on a daily basis.
- Maintain our import and export classification database in cooperation with our Customs Broker.
- Ability to define, develop and document business processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to ensure import/export compliance
- Provide key metrics to Senior Management.
- Lead and manage a staff of 4 employees.
- Provide and Manage Machine Rigging services when needed.
- Maintain strong relationships and collaboration with headquarters in Germany and international subsidiaries.
- Negotiate with Carriers at a high level.
- Responsible for management of two 3rd party warehouses.
- Responsible for Claims Management for all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Support internal departments with information such as freight rates, transit times etc.
- Familiarity with the C-TPAT program.
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say