The Smart Factory Consultant is part of the new group for Flexible Sheet Metal Processing at the TRUMPF Smart Factory. Besides a very broad knowledge in customer and sheet metal processes, the Smart Factory Consultant consults customers in lean process optimization strategies at the Smart Factory and at customer sites and develops viable machine, automation and software concepts for improvement with the customer.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult customers in sheet metal processing, material flow, intra-logistics and software
- Analyze customer process environment using the lean management and industrial engineering methods
- Provide technology consulting for different process technologies (even outside the TRUMPF portfolio)
- Provide proposals for improvement solutions for customers
- Present solutions, concepts and consulting results to customers’ management team
- Simulate solutions on-site at TRUMPF and at the customer through the use of advanced software tools
- Lead customer projects and orchestrate internal resources between different disciplines
- Manage the implementation of solutions and serve a key contact for customer
- Give educational lectures in Industry 4.0 solutions to customer and non-customer groups
- Ability on being to approach new challenges weekly by the application of analytical and methodical industrial engineering methods
- Self driven and motivated individual / expected travel of 50%
Minimum of 5 years experience in the machine tool industry, software environments or consulting.
Bachelor degree or higher. Master degree preferred. Expert knowledge in process analysis, lean management, TRUMPF SYNCHRO. Detailed knowledge on manufacturing solutions and machinery (also outside the TRUMPF portfolio). Detailed knowledge in sheet metal manufacturing. Strong presentation and customer communication skills. Methodical knowledge in Process optimization and lean methods. High affinity for digital solutions and software. Excellent Excel analytical skills. Good network within the TRUMPF organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Lean Consultant - Smart Factory using the link below: